It is currently 19. Sep 2020, 16:52

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Marine- Most basic unit.
PostPosted: 7. Nov 2013, 04:57 
Private
Private

With Marine being the most basic unit of Survival, it should be easy for one to conquer and determine his best abilities.
It's debatable whether Marine's best abilities are either Knowledge, or Accuracy. Knowledge is good for many reasons, it allows you to craft Shockwave Grenades, First Aids, Power armor, Electro magnetic Grenades, Neutron guns, and Neutron bombs.
Although, that is not all... Knowledge will support you throughout the game by being able to take control of enemies by using the communicate skill received at level 10.. Also, at level 6 of so with knowledge you can TP(Teleport) to the battleship for only 10 mana usage. Making this skill one of Marine's best. The other best skill would have to be accuracy. Simply raises your dmg, agil, attack spd, etc. Once at level 10 accuracy you can use Missle guns, and Neutron guns... This spell is really needed in a team game like this since someone with level 10 accuracy can pick up guns at anytime and put them in a scout tower, then just go back to ship and buy another gun. Making this considerably Marine's 2nd best skill. Neutron guns can only be crafted, btw. I would recommend whoever has level 10 accuracy to keep their neutron gun on their Marine, instead of putting it in a scout, unless there are extra. I say this because it can be a waste of a NG(Neutron Gun) if you don't have one. Considering you can't take towers from planet to planet. Once they're placed, you can't get 'em back. If you're a higher rank or making money with alchemy, once the training centre is completed you can go raise your stats to improve your Marine. This is needed to get to last planet..But don't forget to always -PA(Pool all- Gold) the commander when he needs it until all upgrades are finished, or things could get hectic.

I'll add more later on....

Report this post
 Profile E-mail