It is currently 29. Sep 2020, 20:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: new improvements
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 11:49 
hi there,

i wanna ask such thing:
1. add a command to change the distance. it is damn too close! (why don't wc3 has such a command....)
2. since there are a lot of languages, myne is Ukrainian and russian it is hard always to change language, so add at least -зф as -pa. Both to work.
3. to let pilot get to the ship. Same to pet. If someone makes a portal - you may not get far, why? if i wanna train?
4. to let pilot be commander - he is still a human.
5. to let pilot mine for Nuclear Waste.
6. to let the pilot melt the ore and the gold.
7. let the pilot take items with siting down (2 seconds) (what 4? - just to store items between the planets)
8. add a new Character - Cyborg. skills: a) Tower shot - robo transforms to a tower (transformation takes about 2 sec, cyborg cannot move, but has a chance of shooting 70% 4x critical hit + he can be repaired as a tower (by pilots repair bots or by a constructor) + his armor is increased x1.5 times); b) exactly as humans book of knowladge; c) mass shot (fires with mana, if he is out of mana - usual shot); Cyborg can use any kind of armor and he can buy a special weapon + 1 mana regen every 2 sec + 20 damage (this weapon may be crafted only by Cyborgs (it crafts instead of humans one) and, of cource, he can work as any profession and use any potions.
9. to let pet heal itself by using anything natural. pet gets 1 inventory slot and may eat potions, herbals, heals and when eating it heals itself (no matter what kind of herbal or potion it eats - it heals itself)
10. let people train it's profession on a ship (some may, some not)
11. let people dig stones, etc on a ship at herbal part. (the one that is to the left)
12. there was one beta, wich was just supper, where people on a ship could do a revolt against too high taxes and etc. i know, that there still are people with 600-800 points who are hard to be commander, and that taxes system was too hard for most. but there must be some moment taken here:
a) sallary gets higher of every ship member, but not only a commander. starting sallary of every person is 1,2,3,4 etc for every rank. and it gets higher.
b) commander may set the amount of people's salary 100% of salary goes to a members/70%/50%. the other part goes to the commander. but do not make 100% goes to a commander - there are some stupid commanders, who do not know than people need money for buying weapons, medicine, stones and etc.
13. make the herbal shop on a ship, but price the herbals something like 5k for each. sometimes there are noobs constructors or noob herbalists who have used every herb of a certain colour.
14. i have played 3 games in a row, with one templar full of mana + luck at 5 and me as a god miner luck at 5 and full knowledge and there we no Nuclear waste. but sometimes there were such situations - miner was a noob with full accuracy, without templar at all and he digs out. - it is a luck, and i really like it, but we need nuclear waste - let us buy it at a shop for a price 20k. it's too much, but it is the only chance to make people still dig for it.
15. make the nuclear waste harfull not only for the carrier, but and if it is on the ground, but make it little bit less harfull. if you are standing near it - decrease 1 hp in two seconds.

also post please exactly what are the changes to the pet? cause i have played a lot, but did not find out.

huge thank you for this game!

p.s. may be we should find a C# developer and make a FREE online game?
i can make an interface for free, someone may code, you help them...

Report this post

Post subject: Re: new improvements
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 12:27 
and some more.

may be you should to make some quests.
the just quests and the real quests:
on the ship there will be a questmaker - you buy a quest from him. a quest costs some money (100 for example, OR EVEN FREE).
1. you buy a herbal quest - bring him all kinds of herbs - he gives you + 100 exp + 2 points + ultimate potion (cannot be sold, gives 200 mana, heals 200 hp, gives 10 defence for 1 minute, and 10 speed)
2. plant one kind of a herb on a ship - gives you the potion of that plant + 50 exp + 1 point
3. give him a gold bar - gives you 2k gold, 200 exp, 3 points
4. give him an iron bar - gives you 3k gold, 400 exp, 4 points
5. give him a nuclear waste - gives you 5k, 1000 exp, 5 points
6. give him a nuke bomb - gives you cool armor, like from hydralisc boss (but something changed to the bad side), 4000 exp, 6 points
7. kill 10 pets, 10 hydraliscs, 10 witches, etc... end recieve etc...
8. make a real quests, like plant smth there, buy there, give that, kill that...and only after every action you may recieve you points.

make some quests just for person and some for a a team. Kill 10 pets - personal quests. but give a nuclear bomb - team quest. also, make penatly for taking quest and not finishing it.

and one more - make secrets revealeble.
For example, quest maker for finishing a quest gives you one tip. getting all tips together will reveal the whole secret.
make many secrets - some kinds of secrets revealed by some kinds of quest. kill quest reveals one secret.

it is too hard to find out the secrets, thats why people must get tips.

also make some more new ranks and just add them health, mana, movement. of course there will be a limmit, when person will become immortal, thats why after some limmit there will be no promotions, but only availible by point gaging.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 13:22 
Major
Major

suggestions/ :P

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 14:10 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

i feel free to post what i think about the suggestiona as some kind of feedback so Gaegamel knows how other people think about it.

- i never had the feeling that the map is 2 close.
- training the stats of of a pet was the only considerable way for me to make it useful till i found out that pet cant use the gate. (but i was not sure about if a stat trained pet could pwn hard) But without stat-train pet seems to be a wasted slot fo a crafter/builder/archelog/pilot/templar/ck because it has no use for the team AND does no huge amounts of dmg. ( at least not in summary if you think about the aoe arch spells and alien artefacts and compare those with the dmg of a pet)
- pet needs no heal items it has lifesteal and a healer and a spell for that...
- professiontrain? hm thats lame and not needed...
- sallary system change? hmm why? O_o
- buyable herbs are a good idea so a beginner constuctor does not matter that hard (okay if you are pro you save some plants on ship to make sure this doesnt happen but not everyone is pro and on this way buyable palnts could save some games)
- using the garden to get stones and such is just loool and declined :D
- the idea with a harmfull nuclear waste is a nice cosmetic :D
- quests: DONT add quests. i dont see a reason why we need quests.
especially dont add quests that require something like a nuclear waste or iron bars or such things - as soon as a waste is found some pubber would grab it and use it for the quest instead of using it to get a nuclear bomb - same for other things like bars.

Last edited by Mordax on 15. Jul 2010, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 14:54 
Colonel
Colonel

The view was designed to be at that distance that's why it's called survival.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 14:57 
Colonel
Colonel

What's the point of surviving when the pilot can go into the ship. He can just camp there until there are only land units.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 15:00 
Colonel
Colonel

Nvm, I will leave the rest for gaegamel to write about need to study for test.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 16:33 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Quote:
1. add a command to change the distance. it is damn too close! (why don't wc3 has such a command....)
2. since there are a lot of languages, myne is Ukrainian and russian it is hard always to change language, so add at least -зф as -pa. Both to work.
3. to let pilot get to the ship. Same to pet. If someone makes a portal - you may not get far, why? if i wanna train?
4. to let pilot be commander - he is still a human.
5. to let pilot mine for Nuclear Waste.
6. to let the pilot melt the ore and the gold.
7. let the pilot take items with siting down (2 seconds) (what 4? - just to store items between the planets)
8. add a new Character - Cyborg. skills: a) Tower shot - robo transforms to a tower (transformation takes about 2 sec, cyborg cannot move, but has a chance of shooting 70% 4x critical hit + he can be repaired as a tower (by pilots repair bots or by a constructor) + his armor is increased x1.5 times); b) exactly as humans book of knowladge; c) mass shot (fires with mana, if he is out of mana - usual shot); Cyborg can use any kind of armor and he can buy a special weapon + 1 mana regen every 2 sec + 20 damage (this weapon may be crafted only by Cyborgs (it crafts instead of humans one) and, of cource, he can work as any profession and use any potions.
9. to let pet heal itself by using anything natural. pet gets 1 inventory slot and may eat potions, herbals, heals and when eating it heals itself (no matter what kind of herbal or potion it eats - it heals itself)
10. let people train it's profession on a ship (some may, some not)
11. let people dig stones, etc on a ship at herbal part. (the one that is to the left)
12. there was one beta, wich was just supper, where people on a ship could do a revolt against too high taxes and etc. i know, that there still are people with 600-800 points who are hard to be commander, and that taxes system was too hard for most. but there must be some moment taken here:
a) sallary gets higher of every ship member, but not only a commander. starting sallary of every person is 1,2,3,4 etc for every rank. and it gets higher.
b) commander may set the amount of people's salary 100% of salary goes to a members/70%/50%. the other part goes to the commander. but do not make 100% goes to a commander - there are some stupid commanders, who do not know than people need money for buying weapons, medicine, stones and etc.
13. make the herbal shop on a ship, but price the herbals something like 5k for each. sometimes there are noobs constructors or noob herbalists who have used every herb of a certain colour.
14. i have played 3 games in a row, with one templar full of mana + luck at 5 and me as a god miner luck at 5 and full knowledge and there we no Nuclear waste. but sometimes there were such situations - miner was a noob with full accuracy, without templar at all and he digs out. - it is a luck, and i really like it, but we need nuclear waste - let us buy it at a shop for a price 20k. it's too much, but it is the only chance to make people still dig for it.
15. make the nuclear waste harfull not only for the carrier, but and if it is on the ground, but make it little bit less harfull. if you are standing near it - decrease 1 hp in two seconds.
16. you buy a herbal quest - bring him all kinds of herbs - he gives you + 100 exp + 2 points + ultimate potion (cannot be sold, gives 200 mana, heals 200 hp, gives 10 defence for 1 minute, and 10 speed)
17. plant one kind of a herb on a ship - gives you the potion of that plant + 50 exp + 1 point
18. give him a gold bar - gives you 2k gold, 200 exp, 3 points
19. give him an iron bar - gives you 3k gold, 400 exp, 4 points
20. give him a nuclear waste - gives you 5k, 1000 exp, 5 points
21. give him a nuke bomb - gives you cool armor, like from hydralisc boss (but something changed to the bad side), 4000 exp, 6 points
22. kill 10 pets, 10 hydraliscs, 10 witches, etc... end recieve etc...
23. make a real quests, like plant smth there, buy there, give that, kill that...and only after every action you may recieve you points.

I'm glad that you came up with some improvements and here is my openion about it:

1. Distance of the camera i suppose. hmm scrolling is ok, too, but i think about it.
2. If you ant your language supported in the map, register, stay active and after approx 40 posts, you can contact me for a place as a ranslator into ukrain language (or russian one)
3. Pilot in ship = secure, so why to give him possibilities to fly around in it?
4. pilot + commander = goddamn overpowered and it would make the game easier
5. And how much % would that be for the robot, if i want him to dig out only common minerals? So no
6. Marine is useful for that. And there are a lot of marines, when you can only have 1 pilot
7. Carry items? P.A.C.M.A.N or telepad array
8. Definitively new hero that fast, because pilot needs balance first
9. Sound realistic. i will think about it
10. Some peopel can, like constructer with finishing buildings, else it's "get stone" on earth. Healer can with skill use, archeo too
11. Naw would make the game too easy
12. 12a) + 12b) This version caused several problems with the game stability. I will think about this system again in a later version. Maybe i find a good triggerer, who would be able to implement such a system, that wouldn't crash the system
13. Pricing herbals? O.o that'S life. you have to live with it. Newbies are newbies (and don't call them noobs. A noob is someone, who is new to the game and can't do anything, but standing around stupidly. A newbie is new and wants to do something ^^)
14. No purchaseable nuclear wastes. The chance won't be increased eighter. It's just luck getting them and they have destructive powers.
15. Would be hard to make and there would always be a newbie. standing next to it and die to it eventually.
16. No quests
17. no quests
18. no quests
19. no quests
20. no quests
21. no quests
22. no quests
23. no quests

I hope, you see my opnion about it, but all your suggestions are worth looking at them and thinking about them.

Thank you,
Gaegamel

@Funi: The guestbook is for guests. They can't write anything into the other forums, only registered members can. That's why i created the guestbook: to allow guests to talk in it or suggest things without registrating.

"Amonkira, Lord of Hunters. Grant that my hands be steady, my feet be swift, and my aim be true. And should the worst come to pass....grant me forgiveness."
(Thane, Mass Effect 2)

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 16:36 
Corporal
Corporal

You may keep the actual Nukewaste degeneration if it's in the invent and make it burn a little life if it's on the ground

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 19:29 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

no, no. point numero 4 isn't cool!

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4  Next