It is currently 29. Sep 2020, 20:33

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: new improvements
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 20:28 
there should be extreme survival where if you dont kill a boss in a certain time limit it automatically heals (fully repeatedly)

Report this post

PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 20:47 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

not an bad idea :)

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 20:50 
Quote:
- pet needs no heal items it has lifesteal and a healer and a spell for that...
did you ever try to play pet? only larvas has steal, while hydralisc don't at second planet neither larva, nor hydralisc has nothing to eat from bodyes.
as far as there are not always a healer it is impossible to heal pets.

if you are a noobie at this map, why do you give comments to the aspect wich are unknown to you!?
Quote:
- professiontrain? hm thats lame and not needed...
if it is lame for you, than try to get to the mars with two pros and 10 noobs? impossible? that's why i train while buing stones and using them at the ship!
Quote:
- sallary system change? hmm why? O_o
because it would be more interesting and realistic - not to have at the beginnig the 190$ and latter to have more than 190!
Quote:
- quests: DONT add quests. i dont see a reason why we need quests.
that's your way, my way is to see this map more different, more ways of playing...quests would do it! but the Gaegamel has to design!
Quote:
especially dont add quests that require something like a nuclear waste or iron bars or such things - as soon as a waste is found some pubber would grab it and use it for the quest instead of using it to get a nuclear bomb - same for other things like bars.
nobody was saying that exactly nuclear waste must be used as quests it was only an example! i agree with you that there must be a protection from noobs, for example nuclear waste quest may be takeble only by commander and etc...
Quote:
What's the point of surviving when the pilot can go into the ship. He can just camp there until there are only land units.
pilot and now can do the same! that's why i do not ask to change this! i only ask a way to get pilot to the training center and commander!
Quote:
2. If you ant your language supported in the map, register, stay active and after approx 40 posts, you can contact me for a place as a ranslator into ukrain language (or russian one)
ok, i will
Quote:
4. pilot + commander = goddamn overpowered and it would make the game easier
i don't see what is the difference? Can you explain?
Quote:
5. And how much % would that be for the robot, if i want him to dig out only common minerals? So no
at least 3% i think it is ok!
Quote:
6. Marine is useful for that. And there are a lot of marines, when you can only have 1 pilot
sometimes you play with newbies, that's why.
Quote:
7. Carry items? P.A.C.M.A.N or telepad array
i see and i like the telepad, but!!! if the items are too far - it is impossible. may be we should use point and teleport items? for example - telepad has inventory of 6 items - it point and item is teleported to the pad and when it pushes the button - everything from 6 slots teleports to the ship.
Quote:
10. Some peopel can, like constructer with finishing buildings, else it's "get stone" on earth. Healer can with skill use, archeo too
but some can't. that's what i am talking about.
Quote:
11. Naw would make the game too easy
first of all there is a penalty for being on a ship for too long, the second we can make a low chance of getting items, but possible.
Quote:
13. Pricing herbals? O.o that'S life. you have to live with it. Newbies are newbies (and don't call them noobs. A noob is someone, who is new to the game and can't do anything, but standing around stupidly. A newbie is new and wants to do something ^^)
there are two kind of people - stupid assholes (sorry for such phrase, but it is so) and nomal people who are new to the map. if the second - it listens to the pro, if the first one - it makes a lot the other way you say him - just to show that he is smarter than you are!
Quote:
15. Would be hard to make and there would always be a newbie. standing next to it and die to it eventually.

i doubt that someone is tanding near the nuclear waste for more than 10 minutes (300 hp / 1 hp in 2 sec = 300:0.5= 600 and 600:60 = 10 minutes)

Gaegamel, and what do you think about ideo of revealeble secrets?
What secret are for? just to be, but nobody uses them? or for people who has got gods rank with 1300 for the second time?
Let people know about them, but only after some "earnings" may be rank, may be planet acheivement may be smth else...

Report this post

PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 22:07 
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Secrets should be secrets. Hide it more!
Secrets are for everybody. No matter: God, general etc.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 15. Jul 2010, 22:15 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

i confess i played the pet maybe 2 times because it has no purpose for the team and i shouldnt talk about it when i dont know it better, but -
Quote:
there are not always a healer it is impossible to heal pets

then you can say: there are not always crafter so lets add a craft ability for the accuracy guys...
you need a healer and you cant create spells and ability for the case there is no healer.
its teambased. -> no healer = you are f***ed

i dont see the point of training professions -
Quote:
than try to get to the mars with two pros and 10 noobs? impossible? that's why i train while buing stones and using them at the ship!

????
if you can train your profession you can reach mars with 10 noobs????

about quests: Gaegamel and pretty much all survival players agree: no quests

you want a realistic sallary system so - be consequent and be realistic regarding the garden:
you want to make it possible for miners and archs to dig out items there? how realistic is that? :D
the people who built the spaceship hide iron, gold, stones, power crystals and alien artefacts etc in the garden? :D

Quote:
nobody was saying that exactly nuclear waste must be used as quests

that was an example and i said that for bars aswell - get the point of it and dont stay at single examples :roll:
and the point is: you need everything to survive - what do you want to sell wich can not be used by another profession or used by crafter? (exept gold and sometimes maybe niclear waste)
Quote:
but some can't. that's what i am talking about.

waht profession cant lvlup on its own?
Healer, cons, arch, miner, alch, and crafter (=no profession) are able to

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 16. Jul 2010, 09:25 
Quote:
if you can train your profession you can reach mars with 10 noobs????
yes, i had to use tp a lot, so i was at the planet while using stones. But, there are only 3 tps and all of them has its timeout, thats why it was damn too hard!
Quote:
about quests: Gaegamel and pretty much all survival players agree: no quests
Not all, but in this topic i see you nad Gaegamel, so so far most part
Quote:
you want to make it possible for miners and archs to dig out items there? how realistic is that?
the people who built the spaceship hide iron, gold, stones, power crystals and alien artefacts etc in the garden?
no, they just dig the ground from the earth and puyt it to the ship. thats why it is realistic!
Quote:
and the point is: you need everything to survive - what do you want to sell wich can not be used by another profession or used by crafter? (exept gold and sometimes maybe niclear waste)
so, if you nedd everything to survive - then may be remove sales system!

p.s. all bars and nuke bomb can be sold! so there is no difference, but if Gaegamel does not want to....
Quote:
waht profession cant lvlup on its own?
how can profession level up by itself???
Quote:
Healer, cons, arch, miner, alch, and crafter (=no profession) are able to
healer and archeologist can, even if archeologist digs out nothing!
Quote:
Secrets should be secrets. Hide it more!
Secrets are for everybody. No matter: God, general etc.
i see your point, but answer - what is the point of secrets???? at all? if nobody knows about them?
may be then don't make them if there is no point, because noone use them!

what i mean - if you are a corporal (for exmpl) - you get some part of a tip, and with each rank you can see the whole picture.
but if someone finds out the secret without a rank - he is either a cheater or a super lucky!

Report this post

PostPosted: 16. Jul 2010, 09:30 
and about pet one more thing - if nobody use a healer - than you can buy heals or produse potions, but if you are a pet - there is a way only of a dead body.
Also you said - the main idea is to survive and the pet is useful to the team - it can kill and very good, thats why it must also be ballanced!
but not as you want: "i don't use pet, so it must not be balanced"

Report this post

PostPosted: 16. Jul 2010, 14:33 
Colonel
Colonel

Go create a freaking account and support the garena survival room if you call yourself a fan and suggest in the suggestion corner.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: 16. Jul 2010, 15:27 
What does that have to the discussed impruvements?

also i play on my local server.

Report this post

PostPosted: 16. Jul 2010, 15:35 
Colonel
Colonel

play on garena and support garena survival room.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next